Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Sat, Dec 16 – Return to the East

Sorry that there wasn’t much to report last week, folks. With two new players, a new cruise director, and a new music director, there’s been a lot of adjusting going on, and that means a lot less sets. I had two whole days off last week, on Sunday and Friday, and of the five days I worked, I did a total of 8 sets. At two of those sets I did only three songs each, and at two more sets I only did one song each.

This week I have been BORED out of my GOURD. (My friend Gordon thinks this is a reference to him. He says I should just hang out with him more often.) It seems so unfair that I work so little and get paid so much. But I’m trying to, “Just be grateful.” At least I’m knocking out some of my credit card debt and student loans.

Here’s where we’re headed for my 59th cruise:
Sunday – Sea Day
Monday – Georgetown, Cayman Islands
Tuesday – Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Wednesday – Sea Day
Thursday – Costa Maya, Mexico
Friday – Sea Day
Saturday – Tampa, FL

No comments: