Monday, December 04, 2006

Sat, Dec 2 – December already!

I can’t believe it! This afternoon, I was making cell phone calls in a tank top and shorts, bare feet, wandering around the forward deck, and sweating despite overcast skies. I can’t believe it’s December!

….somebody please send me some pictures of your snow…..

We’re going back on the Eastern Caribbean itinerary this week:

Sunday – Sea Day
Monday – Georgetown, Grand Cayman Island
Tuesday – Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Wednesday – Sea Day
Thursday – Costa Maya, Mexico
Friday – Sea Day
Saturday – back to Tampa, FL

(I know the picture shows "Montego Bay," but we are definitely going to Ocho Rios - same island, other side!)

As aforementioned, I’ve got plans to go out on tours in both Ocho Rios and Costa Maya this week! (Thanks to my friend from Belgium for my birthday gift!) So stay tuned to the blog this week for all the pictures and stories!

No comments: