Monday, October 23, 2006

Finally!

Here's how it all started...

Wednesday, October the 18th - I get the phone call I've been praying for for three years, "Dani, this is Stiletto Entertainment... how soon can you start?" After I stammered incoherently for a couple of minutes, I finally admitted that I was of course, available immediately. "Good, because we need you immediately."

HOOOOORRRRAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday and Friday were spent taking care of business, packing up my apartment and making last minute arrangements to get the heck out of Dodge. Saturday, I drove the southbound stretch to Tennessee, and Sunday I drove the westbound stretch to get home. Monday, I flew to L.A. and here I am!!!!

A week ago I was shooting a film in Collegeville, PA, thinking I'd be there until December 1st, if not longer, as I'd just been cast in a production of The Last Five Years. Now, I'm 4 days away from sailing again... proof positive that God does indeed have a sense of humor.....

Next, I'll post a few fun stories about the trip to get here...

No comments: