Monday, October 23, 2006

First day on the road

I was so overwhelmed by the beautiful panorama of vivid colors in the fall foliage as I left Pennsylvania and traveled along the Appalachians mountain range south through Virginia. I couldn't help but ooh and aah at the colors and the majestic mountains and valleys, and the video just doesn't do justice to the magnificent grandeur laid out by God.

You'll hear me comment a couple of times about, "I don't know where I'm going." Trust me, it's just that my poor head is swimming with how fast this whole move is happening... I actually have a four-page list of detailed directions for the 1400-mile trip in the passenger seat.

P.S. The song you hear in the background of the second half of the video is coincidentally a band from Virginia, called Six Chasing Seven.

No comments: