Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Mon, November 29th – Formal Night with my boys

Sea Day – four sets: Lido at noon, 2 Captain’s Cocktails, and a Crow’s Nest

I’m well energized after having all of yesterday off from singing. My voice rejoices! And still, I think I’m the luckiest woman in the world to get to be constantly surrounded by these seven gorgeous men – especially when they get all dressed up for formal night!

With all the Christmas decorations that have gone up all around the ship, and the fact that our bass player is leaving in 2 weeks, the nostalgia of “we must take pictures!” begins to rear its ugly head. And boys are notoriously impossible to round-up for picture-taking opportunities, but tonight I tried my best to make it happen.

We got a photographer to take a few group shots of us on the staircase and on the stage. Keep checking in – I’ll post that one a little closer to Christmas time. Meantime, here’s a look at me with each of my boys (except my MD, Daniel, who seems to be wildly flagrant in public, but tremendously shy for the camera). Take one look at these gorgeous (not to mention talented!) men and tell me I’m not the luckiest girl on this ship!


| View Show | Create Your Own

No comments: