Monday, January 01, 2007

Thur, Dec 28th – The view from my “office”

I love doing these pictures! These are the moments that make me so grateful to work where I do, and that remind me how hard I have to work to make sure I never get stuck in a 4x4 cubicle with calendar-sized photos of faraway beaches.

When I worked at Sight & Sound, the view was overlooking an audience of over 2000 seats, and man… I felt I was living large. But here is my new workspace…



Yup! This is the view I have while I’m working! Watching a beautiful sunset as we sail away from yet another exotic locale in the Caribbean, and singing my heart out to a crowd of screaming fans (or snoring seniors, as the case may be). Spend a few hours on the beach, come home, sing three or four songs out on the deck, and then call it a day. Can you believe I get paid to do this??? The Lord has truly blessed me!

No comments: